To view Snow Detour List by route, click here.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I-75 South closed at I-74

Due to I-75 South being closed some express service will have to detour.
This closure could last up to 2 days or longer. Please be advised the
detours may be adjusted as needed due to heavy traffic.
 
14X Inbound
Via Mitchell
R- Kenard
R- Clifton
L- Spring Grove
L- Findlay
R- Western
onto I-75 South
exit 7th
to reg. rt.
 
23X Inbound
Via I-75
exit Mitchell
R- Mitchell
L- Spring Grove
L- Findlay
R- Western
onto I-75 South
exit 7th
to reg. rt.
42X Inbound
Via I-75 South
exit I-275 East
exit I-71 South
thru onto Fort Washington Way (stay left)
exit RT. 50 River Rd 
exit Linn St (on right)
R- Linn
R- 8th
onto 7th
to reg. rt.
 
52X Inbound
Via Harrison
R- Kilby
L- 50 (River Rd)
onto 6th Street Viaduct
Exit Freeman
R- 8th
onto 7th
to reg. rt.
Rt. 67 pm Inbound
Via Sharon Rd
R- I-75 North
R- I-275 East
R- I-71 South
Exit Reading
R- Liberty
L- Race
to reg. rt.
 
74X Inbound
Via Northbend Rd
L- Westwood Northern Blvd
thru onto Hopple
R- I-75 South
to reg. rt.